GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free Greenhouse (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/27728-free-greenhouse.html)

Lachie Macquarie 20-05-2003 08:08 AM

Free Greenhouse

Located in the idyllic market town of Ampthill, Beds, this aluminium
beauty measures approx. 10' x 6', 6'6" to the ridge. It has a
ventilation system. As it is in situ of course the catch is that it has
to be dismantled and removed.

Legend has it Percy and Gertrude used it as a rendezvous and I don't
mean Bysshe Shelley and Stein.

Email for further details.
--
Lachie Macquarie
Isn't that a bit girlie for a ghillie, Golly?

Mark Allison 20-05-2003 09:44 PM

Free Greenhouse

On 20 May 2003, "Lachie Macquarie" ] wrote the
following pearl of wisdom:

Located in the idyllic market town of Ampthill, Beds, this aluminium
beauty measures approx. 10' x 6', 6'6" to the ridge. It has a
ventilation system. As it is in situ of course the catch is that it has
to be dismantled and removed.

Legend has it Percy and Gertrude used it as a rendezvous and I don't
mean Bysshe Shelley and Stein.

Email for further details.

You got mail!

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.allisonmitchell.com

Vectis 30-08-2003 07:22 PM

Free greenhouse

"ray" wrote in message
Crittal aluminium greenhouse must be about 8 x 5 feet minimum, haven't
measured it. Some broken glass but otherwise in sound and upright
condition, complete with staging and sliding door.

Currently residing in a garden in Northolt, Middlesex.

Free.

You dismantle and take it away.

We supply tea or coffee while you do.
Respond to my email address via the link below.

--
r@y
to email me please go here

cross posted to uk.rec.gardening

pedro11 12-06-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lachie Macquarie (Post 200345)
Located in the idyllic market town of Ampthill, Beds, this aluminium
beauty measures approx. 10' x 6', 6'6" to the ridge. It has a
ventilation system. As it is in situ of course the catch is that it has
to be dismantled and removed.

Legend has it Percy and Gertrude used it as a rendezvous and I don't
mean Bysshe Shelley and Stein.

Email for further details.
--
Lachie Macquarie
Isn't that a bit girlie for a ghillie, Golly?
Kilwillie.

Is this green house still available?

kay 12-06-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedro11 (Post 926522)
Is this green house still available?

After 8 years??!