Old 20-05-2003, 08:08 AM
Lachie Macquarie

Default Free Greenhouse

Located in the idyllic market town of Ampthill, Beds, this aluminium
beauty measures approx. 10' x 6', 6'6" to the ridge. It has a
ventilation system. As it is in situ of course the catch is that it has
to be dismantled and removed.

Legend has it Percy and Gertrude used it as a rendezvous and I don't
mean Bysshe Shelley and Stein.

Email for further details.
--
Lachie Macquarie
Isn't that a bit girlie for a ghillie, Golly?
Old 20-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Mark Allison

On 20 May 2003, "Lachie Macquarie" ] wrote the
following pearl of wisdom:

Located in the idyllic market town of Ampthill, Beds, this aluminium
beauty measures approx. 10' x 6', 6'6" to the ridge. It has a
ventilation system. As it is in situ of course the catch is that it has
to be dismantled and removed.

Legend has it Percy and Gertrude used it as a rendezvous and I don't
mean Bysshe Shelley and Stein.

Email for further details.

You got mail!

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.allisonmitchell.com

Old 30-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Vectis

"ray" wrote in message
Crittal aluminium greenhouse must be about 8 x 5 feet minimum, haven't
measured it. Some broken glass but otherwise in sound and upright
condition, complete with staging and sliding door.

Currently residing in a garden in Northolt, Middlesex.

Free.

You dismantle and take it away.

We supply tea or coffee while you do.
Respond to my email address via the link below.

--
r@y
to email me please go here

cross posted to uk.rec.gardening

Old 12-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachie Macquarie View Post
Located in the idyllic market town of Ampthill, Beds, this aluminium
beauty measures approx. 10' x 6', 6'6" to the ridge. It has a
ventilation system. As it is in situ of course the catch is that it has
to be dismantled and removed.

Legend has it Percy and Gertrude used it as a rendezvous and I don't
mean Bysshe Shelley and Stein.

Email for further details.
--
Lachie Macquarie
Isn't that a bit girlie for a ghillie, Golly?
Kilwillie.
Is this green house still available?
Old 12-06-2011, 01:48 PM
kay kay is offline