GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ground cover plant help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/27970-ground-cover-plant-help.html)

Neil Cooper 21-05-2003 04:44 PM

Ground cover plant help

I have a paddock in Cumbria, therefore wet and windy, which I am slowly but
surely turning into a garden. I need lots of ground cover plants, perennial
if possible, that I can grow from seed. Any suggestions on a) which seeds I
can sow in my location, and b) where do I buy such seed would be welcome.
Soil is good as the paddock was once allotments for railway workers.

Thanks
Neil Cooper

paul.bennett 22-05-2003 08:44 PM

Ground cover plant help