GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wild Flower Seed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/28382-wild-flower-seed.html)

Bigjon 23-05-2003 04:56 PM

Wild Flower Seed

We are going to turn our Front Lawn into a wild flower meadow. Does anybody
know where we can obtain small amounts of individual species seeds ? We
only want Native British species really... and by mail order !

--
\\(º`¿´º)//

Derek Nicklin 23-05-2003 05:09 PM

Wild Flower Seed

"Bigjon" wrote in message
We are going to turn our Front Lawn into a wild flower meadow.

Does anybody
know where we can obtain small amounts of individual species

seeds ? We
only want Native British species really... and by mail order !

--
\\(º`¿´º)//

Try www.wildflowersuk.com/2/wf2.html

Derek

IntarsiaCo 23-05-2003 06:56 PM

Wild Flower Seed

Does anybody
know where we can obtain small amounts of individual species seeds ? We
only want Native British species really... and by mail order !

Chilterns?

Bigjon 23-05-2003 09:08 PM

Wild Flower Seed

In a fit of excitement Derek Nicklin uttered:

"Bigjon" wrote in message
We are going to turn our Front Lawn into a wild flower meadow.

Does anybody
know where we can obtain small amounts of individual species

seeds ? We
only want Native British species really... and by mail order !

--
\\(º`¿´º)//

Try www.wildflowersuk.com/2/wf2.html

Derek

Perfect - Thanks !

--
\\(º`¿´º)//
It's probably on http://support.microsoft.com/ somewhere....

Annabel 24-05-2003 09:09 AM

Wild Flower Seed

"Bigjon" wrote in message
We are going to turn our Front Lawn into a wild flower meadow. Does

anybody
know where we can obtain small amounts of individual species seeds ?

We
only want Native British species really... and by mail order !

--

John Chambers, not sure of that spelling though

bel