Old 23-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Bigjon

Default Wild Flower Seed

We are going to turn our Front Lawn into a wild flower meadow. Does anybody
know where we can obtain small amounts of individual species seeds ? We
only want Native British species really... and by mail order !

--
\\(º`¿´º)//
Old 23-05-2003, 05:09 PM
Derek Nicklin

"Bigjon" wrote in message
We are going to turn our Front Lawn into a wild flower meadow.

Does anybody
know where we can obtain small amounts of individual species

seeds ? We
only want Native British species really... and by mail order !

--
\\(º`¿´º)//

Try www.wildflowersuk.com/2/wf2.html

Derek

Old 23-05-2003, 06:56 PM
IntarsiaCo

Does anybody
know where we can obtain small amounts of individual species seeds ? We
only want Native British species really... and by mail order !

Chilterns?
Old 23-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Bigjon

In a fit of excitement Derek Nicklin uttered:

"Bigjon" wrote in message
We are going to turn our Front Lawn into a wild flower meadow.

Does anybody
know where we can obtain small amounts of individual species

seeds ? We
only want Native British species really... and by mail order !

--
\\(º`¿´º)//

Try www.wildflowersuk.com/2/wf2.html

Derek

Perfect - Thanks !

--
\\(º`¿´º)//
It's probably on http://support.microsoft.com/ somewhere....
Old 24-05-2003, 09:09 AM
Annabel

"Bigjon" wrote in message
We are going to turn our Front Lawn into a wild flower meadow. Does

anybody
know where we can obtain small amounts of individual species seeds ?

We
only want Native British species really... and by mail order !

--

John Chambers, not sure of that spelling though

bel