GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bridge (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/29344-bridge.html)

Mike 13-06-2003 06:44 PM

Bridge

In article , dave johnson december13
@december13.karoo.co.uk writes

Think suspension! Rope is cheap.

Not when you want it as a hand rope on the stairs !!!!!

I thought that it might be a bit expensive so measured up what I wanted
and found a supplier.

In excess of £100.00 PER METRE!! No not a quote from someone 'who saw me
coming', but the written price in the catalogue the shop presented to me
to see what I wanted.

"We don't sell very many"

Not at all amazed at that price!!

Mike
Forthcoming reunions.
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more