Old 29-05-2003, 09:22 PM
Jahboy

Default Mole in my plot?

hi
ive got me a mole problem little tunnels under my crop
what can i do?
not wanting to harm it just to get it away..
any help?

thanking you jahboy...
"It is no measure of health to be sane in an insane society. -- Krishnamurti
"

Old 30-05-2003, 04:11 PM
Drakanthus

ive got me a mole problem little tunnels under my crop
what can i do?
not wanting to harm it just to get it away..
any help?

thanking you jahboy...
"It is no measure of health to be sane in an insane society. --

Krishnamurti
"

I think you can buy humane mole traps that don't harm the moles. This leaves
the question of what to do with it once caught?
Not sure what Krishnamurti would make of the problem. Perhaps something
along the lines of "Where there is division between you, the mole and your
crops there is bound to be conflict?"

Regards,
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)

Old 30-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Drakanthus

hi
ive got me a mole problem little tunnels under my crop
what can i do?
not wanting to harm it just to get it away..
any help?

thanking you jahboy...
"It is no measure of health to be sane in an insane society. --

Krishnamurti
"

Another suggestion. According to the web chat event that followed BBC
Gardeners World tonight, human urine will get rid of them, as will planting
spurge.