Old 11-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Chris Stewart

Default Bidet

I'm thinking about planting up our old bidet! Charming, I know, but what
would you plant in it? I'm going for a froth of sempervivens growing out of
a small gravel mulch.
Chris S

Old 11-06-2003, 12:44 AM
shannie

"Chris Stewart" wrote in message
I'm thinking about planting up our old bidet! Charming, I know, but what
would you plant in it? I'm going for a froth of sempervivens growing out

of
a small gravel mulch.
Chris S

Couldn't you make it into an interesting water feature??!.. ;-)

Shan

Old 11-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Miriam

--

"Chris Stewart" wrote in message
I'm thinking about planting up our old bidet! Charming,

I know, but what
would you plant in it? I'm going for a froth of

sempervivens growing out of
a small gravel mulch.
Chris S

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^
^^
I planted a similar space with alyssum saxtile "Golddust"
the result is spectacular while it lasts..I had planted this
in the wall garden and was astonished to see just how many
plants had seeded themselves into the gravel of the drive
where one of the cars was standing for a long time konked
out!.. May suit you its certainly a cheerful sight in the
early spring.
http://www,policedogsrus.com

Old 11-06-2003, 08:08 PM
dave @ stejonda

In message , Miriam
writes
http://www,policedogsrus.com

I think you need to subst . for ,

--
dave @ stejonda
Old 12-06-2003, 04:09 PM
Druss

"Chris Stewart" wrote in message
I'm thinking about planting up our old bidet! Charming, I know, but what
would you plant in it? I'm going for a froth of sempervivens growing out

of
a small gravel mulch.
Chris S

If you planted blue sweet peas up poles sticking out of the bidet you might
get an interesting effect.
Duncan