GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Very small garden ideas? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/32677-very-small-garden-ideas.html)

Ric 17-06-2003 11:08 PM

Very small garden ideas?

Hi

I am new to this group and gardening in general. I have a small garden, 20'
x 16', and I am searching for ideas, designs, plans... for a grassless patio
garden. Something with slabs, stones, water feature and lots of containers
with plants. Maybe a couple of small areas with flowers, plants, bushes...

Can anybody direct me to a suitable web site? There must be some out there
but can I find them???

Thanks in advance

Ric

JennyC 18-06-2003 07:20 AM

Very small garden ideas?

"Ric" wrote in message
Hi

I am new to this group and gardening in general. I have a small

garden, 20'
x 16', and I am searching for ideas, designs, plans... for a

grassless patio
garden. Something with slabs, stones, water feature and lots of

containers
with plants. Maybe a couple of small areas with flowers, plants,

bushes...

Can anybody direct me to a suitable web site? There must be some out

there
but can I find them???

Thanks in advance Ric

Hi Ric,

I too have a small garden :
http://members.rott.chello.nl/ldejag...ex.welcome.htm

There are two lists of useful URL's about the subject under the
'history' and 'roof garden' buttons :~))

Jenny

Ric 18-06-2003 11:56 PM

Very small garden ideas?

Jenny

Thanks for the reply, I've had a quick look and feel inspired already - will
study further...

Cheers

Ric