Old 17-06-2003, 11:08 PM
Ric

Default Very small garden ideas?

Hi

I am new to this group and gardening in general. I have a small garden, 20'
x 16', and I am searching for ideas, designs, plans... for a grassless patio
garden. Something with slabs, stones, water feature and lots of containers
with plants. Maybe a couple of small areas with flowers, plants, bushes...

Can anybody direct me to a suitable web site? There must be some out there
but can I find them???

Thanks in advance

Ric

Old 18-06-2003, 07:20 AM
JennyC

"Ric" wrote in message
Hi

I am new to this group and gardening in general. I have a small

garden, 20'
x 16', and I am searching for ideas, designs, plans... for a

grassless patio
garden. Something with slabs, stones, water feature and lots of

containers
with plants. Maybe a couple of small areas with flowers, plants,

bushes...

Can anybody direct me to a suitable web site? There must be some out

there
but can I find them???

Thanks in advance Ric

Hi Ric,

I too have a small garden :
http://members.rott.chello.nl/ldejag...ex.welcome.htm

There are two lists of useful URL's about the subject under the
'history' and 'roof garden' buttons :~))

Jenny

Old 18-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Ric

Jenny

Thanks for the reply, I've had a quick look and feel inspired already - will
study further...

Cheers

Ric