GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Glorious Scented Clematis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/33495-glorious-scented-clematis.html)

Janice 22-06-2003 10:22 AM

Glorious Scented Clematis

I wasn't looking for a clematis, but when I caught the scent of this one, I
just had to have it! It's a Clematis montana Wilsonii. It has the most
glorious scent; absolutely delicious and very strong.

Now, I just have to find a place to shoehorn it into my garden!

Ophelia 22-06-2003 11:45 AM

Glorious Scented Clematis

"Janice" wrote in message
I wasn't looking for a clematis, but when I caught the scent of this one,

just had to have it! It's a Clematis montana Wilsonii. It has the most
glorious scent; absolutely delicious and very strong.

Now, I just have to find a place to shoehorn it into my garden!

you may rent a space in mine if you wish *winning smile*

Ophelia

Chris Stewart 22-06-2003 11:45 AM

Glorious Scented Clematis

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Janice" wrote in message
I wasn't looking for a clematis, but when I caught the scent of this

one,
just had to have it! It's a Clematis montana Wilsonii. It has the most
glorious scent; absolutely delicious and very strong.

Now, I just have to find a place to shoehorn it into my garden!

you may rent a space in mine if you wish *winning smile*

Ophelia

The "winning smile" would convince me. LOL
Chris S

Ophelia 22-06-2003 12:32 PM

Glorious Scented Clematis

"Chris Stewart" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Janice" wrote in message
I wasn't looking for a clematis, but when I caught the scent of this

one,
just had to have it! It's a Clematis montana Wilsonii. It has the

most
glorious scent; absolutely delicious and very strong.

Now, I just have to find a place to shoehorn it into my garden!

you may rent a space in mine if you wish *winning smile*

Ophelia

The "winning smile" would convince me. LOL

Hehhe... I will bear that in mind:)))