Old 22-06-2003, 10:22 AM
Janice

Default Glorious Scented Clematis

I wasn't looking for a clematis, but when I caught the scent of this one, I
just had to have it! It's a Clematis montana Wilsonii. It has the most
glorious scent; absolutely delicious and very strong.

Now, I just have to find a place to shoehorn it into my garden!

Old 22-06-2003, 11:45 AM
Ophelia

"Janice" wrote in message
I wasn't looking for a clematis, but when I caught the scent of this one,

just had to have it! It's a Clematis montana Wilsonii. It has the most
glorious scent; absolutely delicious and very strong.

Now, I just have to find a place to shoehorn it into my garden!

you may rent a space in mine if you wish *winning smile*

Ophelia

Old 22-06-2003, 11:45 AM
Chris Stewart

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Janice" wrote in message
I wasn't looking for a clematis, but when I caught the scent of this

one,
just had to have it! It's a Clematis montana Wilsonii. It has the most
glorious scent; absolutely delicious and very strong.

Now, I just have to find a place to shoehorn it into my garden!

you may rent a space in mine if you wish *winning smile*

Ophelia

The "winning smile" would convince me. LOL
Chris S

Old 22-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Ophelia

"Chris Stewart" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Janice" wrote in message
I wasn't looking for a clematis, but when I caught the scent of this

one,
just had to have it! It's a Clematis montana Wilsonii. It has the

most
glorious scent; absolutely delicious and very strong.

Now, I just have to find a place to shoehorn it into my garden!

you may rent a space in mine if you wish *winning smile*

Ophelia

The "winning smile" would convince me. LOL

Hehhe... I will bear that in mind))

Lemon-scented something - lemon-scented.jpg Ann Garden Photos 5 07-08-2007 06:09 PM
Glorious Weeds Jane Doe Garden Photos 1 03-07-2007 11:35 AM
scented clematis hazchem United Kingdom 2 21-04-2006 06:17 PM
Ginger, glorious ginger Zemedelec Gardening 3 17-11-2003 01:02 AM
Scented Clematis Shirley United Kingdom 16 17-05-2003 09:56 PM