GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wooden fence(Best place to get materials) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/35347-wooden-fence-best-place-get-materials.html)

Cal Mac 03-07-2003 06:11 PM

Wooden fence(Best place to get materials)

I'm going to put up a wooden fence about 15 meters long and around 1.2
meters high.Where is thebest place to get materials for a decent
price?Are the likes of keylinereasonable?I live in Northren scotland so
if anyone has any Contactdetails for decent suppliers they would be
appreciated.
I also posted this on uk diy, Thanks to those who replied.

bnd777 03-07-2003 11:56 PM

Wooden fence(Best place to get materials)

Band Q
Travis Perkins
Wickes
or trawl the yellow pages
check our Fencing suppliers too
often its a question of who has a special offer

news:4cc1a81759580a2b4c45c63764fd4f68.90780@mygate .mailgate.org...