Old 16-07-2003, 01:30 AM
Alan Holmes

Default Cats

Some time ago someone offered a solution to cats in the
garden as putting a bottle filles with water on the ground,
one of our neighbours cats thinks that it owns our garden,
so as an experiment I thought I'd try it.

The next time I saw the cat it was fast asleep with it's head
on the bottle!

Alan

Old 16-07-2003, 02:46 AM
hendo2002

Heh Heh, they know how to take the Mick don't they , this reminds me of the
time I bought a new bird table , situated nicely in a quite corner of the
garden lovely I thought , next morning beautiful day opened the curtains
only to find next doors cat fast asleep on the table cuddled up under the
roof of the table !!!!!!!! never did find a way to get rid of it , but it
did get the odd boot from time to time , we've moved now and thankfully no
cats about , Marvellous Kitekat and rat poison ;-)

Cats Lozzie Gardening 2 03-02-2004 08:43 PM
Cats terrorise my fish! Scooby Don't Ponds 22 22-12-2003 07:12 AM
Cats any ideas update auntie_biotic United Kingdom 3 25-04-2003 12:08 AM
cats julie manns United Kingdom 82 07-04-2003 07:56 AM
cats Oxymel of Squill United Kingdom 1 19-01-2003 01:04 AM