GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ball on lawn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/36794-ball-lawn.html)

David Hill 16-07-2003 06:24 AM

Ball on lawn

Thinking about the mystery of the Ball on the neighbours
lawn............wonder if they were thinking of a poor mans version of
these.. http://www.mrdrip.com/gazingballs.htm

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

K 16-07-2003 11:34 AM

Ball on lawn

"David Hill" wrote in message
: Thinking about the mystery of the Ball on the neighbours
: lawn............wonder if they were thinking of a poor mans version of
: these.. http://www.mrdrip.com/gazingballs.htm
:
:
:
: --
: David Hill
: Abacus nurseries
: www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk
:
:
God forbid, whatever next?

Sue & Bob Hobden 16-07-2003 06:17 PM

Ball on lawn

"David wrote in message
Thinking about the mystery of the Ball on the neighbours
lawn............wonder if they were thinking of a poor mans version of
these.. http://www.mrdrip.com/gazingballs.htm

Yes I'm still intrigued to find out about those too.

As for your suggestion I wonder if they would scare off the pigeons like
CD's do? :-)

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

David Hill 17-07-2003 12:43 AM

Ball on lawn

"... As for your suggestion I wonder if they would scare off the pigeons
like CD's do? ..."

Doubt it, wouldn't make the racket so many CD's do

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries