Old 16-07-2003, 06:24 AM
David Hill

Default Ball on lawn

Thinking about the mystery of the Ball on the neighbours
lawn............wonder if they were thinking of a poor mans version of
these.. http://www.mrdrip.com/gazingballs.htm

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 16-07-2003, 11:34 AM

"David Hill" wrote in message
: Thinking about the mystery of the Ball on the neighbours
: lawn............wonder if they were thinking of a poor mans version of
: these.. http://www.mrdrip.com/gazingballs.htm
:
:
:
: --
: David Hill
: Abacus nurseries
: www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk
:
:
God forbid, whatever next?

Old 16-07-2003, 06:17 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

"David wrote in message
Thinking about the mystery of the Ball on the neighbours
lawn............wonder if they were thinking of a poor mans version of
these.. http://www.mrdrip.com/gazingballs.htm

Yes I'm still intrigued to find out about those too.

As for your suggestion I wonder if they would scare off the pigeons like
CD's do? :-)

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

Old 17-07-2003, 12:43 AM
David Hill

"... As for your suggestion I wonder if they would scare off the pigeons
like CD's do? ..."

Doubt it, wouldn't make the racket so many CD's do

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Ball Cocks Jeff & Kathy Brown Ponds 8 31-08-2003 06:32 AM
ball;ing on Aloha dave weil Roses 3 03-08-2003 07:42 PM
Ball on lawn David Hill United Kingdom 0 16-07-2003 06:05 AM
Root ball question clipster Gardening 2 18-05-2003 06:32 PM
Telegraph : Odd ball letter starts maths puzzle mania Tarzan United Kingdom 3 09-02-2003 09:19 AM