Old 19-07-2003, 01:12 PM
Amanda Pope

Default Ebay

Thanks ever so much for all the advice on ebay selling.
Well the new shelving units have arrived and its time to clear the water
garden equipment stock so I have decided to bite the bullet and just auction
it on ebay.

It is going to cost me a fortune to temporary store the stuff so its going
at a low start price without reserve.

now all I need is a couple of weeks to put it on the auction.

I will also put it on discount on the website.

Once again thanks to everyone who advised me the best thing to do.

Hope you pick up a bargain.

www.arghamvillage.co.uk