GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What veggies plant now? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/38612-what-veggies-plant-now.html)

[email protected] 28-07-2003 07:12 PM

What veggies plant now?

Having a bit of space and time what veggies can I plant now on my
allotment
Thanks
Rich

The Devil's Advocate 28-07-2003 11:03 PM

What veggies plant now?

You can plant leeks, sow white turnip, spring onions, radish, lettuce or
plant most of the cabbage family except sprouts

wrote:
Having a bit of space and time what veggies can I plant now on my
allotment
Thanks
Rich

Robert The Devil's Advocate
www.pafc.co.uk

Ron 29-07-2003 08:12 AM

What veggies plant now?

wrote in message
Having a bit of space and time what veggies can I plant now on my
allotment

Try to find a shop selling general things for the garden such as tools,
seeds, fertilisers, plants and perhaps they have bundles of small leeks for
planting out - I always do that.

Regards

Ron