Old 28-07-2003, 07:12 PM

Default What veggies plant now?

Having a bit of space and time what veggies can I plant now on my
allotment
Thanks
Rich
Old 28-07-2003, 11:03 PM
The Devil's Advocate

You can plant leeks, sow white turnip, spring onions, radish, lettuce or
plant most of the cabbage family except sprouts

wrote:
Having a bit of space and time what veggies can I plant now on my
allotment
Thanks
Rich

Robert The Devil's Advocate
www.pafc.co.uk

Old 29-07-2003, 08:12 AM
Ron

wrote in message
Having a bit of space and time what veggies can I plant now on my
allotment

Try to find a shop selling general things for the garden such as tools,
seeds, fertilisers, plants and perhaps they have bundles of small leeks for
planting out - I always do that.

Regards

Ron

Veggies for sowing now JamesB United Kingdom 7 17-07-2006 01:10 AM
Stunted veggies FerdyPooh Gardening 1 30-05-2003 03:08 AM
new to veggies shannie United Kingdom 13 13-03-2003 01:00 AM
new to veggies shannie United Kingdom 1 12-03-2003 12:23 AM
amusing veggies Don Engdahl Gardening 3 04-02-2003 01:23 AM