GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   horseradish plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/38635-horseradish-plant.html)

okirs 28-07-2003 10:57 PM

horseradish plant

Hi!
I like to buy few horseradish plants/roots.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks

David Hill 28-07-2003 11:24 PM

horseradish plant

Best over the winter when you can just plant roots,
How many do you want/

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Gary Woods 28-07-2003 11:24 PM

horseradish plant

okirs wrote:

I like to buy few horseradish plants/roots.

Post your general location; surely there must be somebody willing to part
with a bit of their precious horseradish.. (I'm much too far away to be of
use, though I've plenty to spare).
There's no such thing as a few horseradish plants!

okirs 28-07-2003 11:43 PM

horseradish plant

Quote:

Originally posted by Gary Woods
okirs wrote:

I like to buy few horseradish plants/roots.

Post your general location; surely there must be somebody willing to part
with a bit of their precious horseradish.. (I'm much too far away to be of
use, though I've plenty to spare).
There's no such thing as a few horseradish plants!

Tnanks, I am in Exmouth, Devon

David Hill 29-07-2003 12:06 AM

horseradish plant

Sounds as if you are going in for processing.
If you contact me around the end of Sept we can sort out some for you,
don't worry it wont be expensive.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

AlisonAPg 29-07-2003 01:02 PM

horseradish plant

Subject: horseradish plant
From: okirs
Date: 28/07/2003 23:21 GMT Standard Time

Hi!
I like to buy few horseradish plants/roots.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks
--
okirs

You're welcome to some of mine for the cost of the stamps. It has been very
productive this year.....

Email me in September to remind me with your address if you want some.

Alison

okirs 04-09-2003 02:25 PM

horseradish plant

Quote:

Originally posted by AlisonAPg
From: okirs
Date: 28/07/2003 23:21 GMT Standard Time

Hi!
I like to buy few horseradish plants/roots.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks
--
okirs

You're welcome to some of mine for the cost of the stamps. It has been very
productive this year.....

Email me in September to remind me with your address if you want some.

WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL?

Alison