Old 28-07-2003, 10:57 PM
Registered User

Question horseradish plant

Hi!
I like to buy few horseradish plants/roots.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks
Old 28-07-2003, 11:24 PM
David Hill

Default horseradish plant

Best over the winter when you can just plant roots,
How many do you want/

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 28-07-2003, 11:24 PM
Gary Woods

okirs wrote:

I like to buy few horseradish plants/roots.

Post your general location; surely there must be somebody willing to part
with a bit of their precious horseradish.. (I'm much too far away to be of
use, though I've plenty to spare).
There's no such thing as a few horseradish plants!

Old 28-07-2003, 11:43 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Gary Woods
okirs wrote:

I like to buy few horseradish plants/roots.

Post your general location; surely there must be somebody willing to part
with a bit of their precious horseradish.. (I'm much too far away to be of
use, though I've plenty to spare).
There's no such thing as a few horseradish plants!

Tnanks, I am in Exmouth, Devon
Old 29-07-2003, 12:06 AM
David Hill

Sounds as if you are going in for processing.
If you contact me around the end of Sept we can sort out some for you,
don't worry it wont be expensive.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 29-07-2003, 01:02 PM
AlisonAPg

Subject: horseradish plant
From: okirs
Date: 28/07/2003 23:21 GMT Standard Time

Hi!
I like to buy few horseradish plants/roots.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks
--
okirs

You're welcome to some of mine for the cost of the stamps. It has been very
productive this year.....

Email me in September to remind me with your address if you want some.

Alison

Old 04-09-2003, 02:25 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally posted by AlisonAPg
From: okirs
Date: 28/07/2003 23:21 GMT Standard Time

Hi!
I like to buy few horseradish plants/roots.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks
--
okirs

You're welcome to some of mine for the cost of the stamps. It has been very
productive this year.....

Email me in September to remind me with your address if you want some.

WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL?

Alison

Horseradish Tree Gae Xavier Texas 18 09-10-2005 08:45 AM
Horseradish again karen United Kingdom 2 07-05-2003 08:56 PM
Help, re horseradish karen United Kingdom 7 06-05-2003 11:20 PM
Horseradish growing ED ROGERS United Kingdom 3 03-05-2003 05:20 AM
Horseradish... Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot United Kingdom 8 03-03-2003 11:42 PM