GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Salvia Divinorum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/38950-salvia-divinorum.html)

Bigjon 01-08-2003 03:23 AM

Salvia Divinorum

I have just been argueing in the pub about this plant.
I wonder if anybody can explode or confirm the myths about it.
Is it something that I want to try?
Is it Hallucinagenic?
Is it legal to cultivate in the UK?
Where can I obtain some?
--
You can't have it all -
Where would you put it ?

martin 01-08-2003 08:32 AM

Salvia Divinorum

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:52:49 GMT, in uk.rec.gardening Bigjon
wrote:

I have just been argueing in the pub about this plant.
I wonder if anybody can explode or confirm the myths about it.
Is it something that I want to try?
Is it Hallucinagenic?
Is it legal to cultivate in the UK?
Where can I obtain some?

http://www.sagewisdom.org/

http://www.salvia-divinorum.org/

Koffie Shops perhaps?
--
Martin

Pickle 03-08-2003 01:03 AM

Salvia Divinorum

Bigjon wrote in message ...
I have just been argueing in the pub about this plant.
I wonder if anybody can explode or confirm the myths about it.
Is it something that I want to try?

Mildly interesting but short-lived effects (5 mins or so)

Is it Hallucinagenic?

Sort of, but not like any other hallucinogens you might have tried.

Is it legal to cultivate in the UK?

Yes

Where can I obtain some?

I think deva ethnobotanicals sell baby plants for home growing. Do a
google and you're bound to find somewhere that sell them.

[email protected] 09-08-2003 11:14 AM

Salvia Divinorum

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:52:49 GMT, Bigjon
wrote:

Where can I obtain some?

Try eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ategory=15 11