Old 01-08-2003, 03:23 AM
Bigjon

Default Salvia Divinorum

I have just been argueing in the pub about this plant.
I wonder if anybody can explode or confirm the myths about it.
Is it something that I want to try?
Is it Hallucinagenic?
Is it legal to cultivate in the UK?
Where can I obtain some?
--
You can't have it all -
Where would you put it ?
Old 01-08-2003, 08:32 AM
martin

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:52:49 GMT, in uk.rec.gardening Bigjon
wrote:

I have just been argueing in the pub about this plant.
I wonder if anybody can explode or confirm the myths about it.
Is it something that I want to try?
Is it Hallucinagenic?
Is it legal to cultivate in the UK?
Where can I obtain some?

http://www.sagewisdom.org/

http://www.salvia-divinorum.org/

Koffie Shops perhaps?
--
Martin
Old 03-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Pickle

Bigjon wrote in message ...
I have just been argueing in the pub about this plant.
I wonder if anybody can explode or confirm the myths about it.
Is it something that I want to try?

Mildly interesting but short-lived effects (5 mins or so)

Is it Hallucinagenic?

Sort of, but not like any other hallucinogens you might have tried.

Is it legal to cultivate in the UK?

Yes

Where can I obtain some?

I think deva ethnobotanicals sell baby plants for home growing. Do a
google and you're bound to find somewhere that sell them.
Old 09-08-2003, 11:14 AM

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:52:49 GMT, Bigjon
wrote:

Where can I obtain some?

Try eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ategory=15 11

Salvia Divinorum Adam Funk Gardening 0 05-05-2006 09:11 PM
Guaranteed Lowest Prices on Live Salvia Divinorum Plants Dave the Ethnogens Guy Gardening 1 23-06-2003 05:08 PM
Salvia collection URGENT Sacha United Kingdom 6 16-03-2003 09:20 AM
salvia greggii Liz & Andy United Kingdom 2 29-01-2003 12:44 PM