GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Chrissie The Gardener (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/39257-chrissie-gardener.html)

mickeblue 04-08-2003 08:03 AM

Chrissie The Gardener

Does Chrissie ( The Gardener ) still have a website? I thought I'd take a
look at it the other day, and got a "cannot find" message. Has she just
changed ISP's or has she closed her site altogether?
Mick

---

TheGardener 05-08-2003 04:22 PM

Chrissie The Gardener

Hi Mick

Yes, I still have my website. Can't understand why you couldn't get it
though, I wasn't aware of it being down (it hardly ever is). Here's the URL
again - www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk
--
Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

Pat 08-08-2003 08:24 PM

Chrissie The Gardener

Hi I tried the link and got a site not found message
pat

Pam Moore 08-08-2003 11:04 PM

Chrissie The Gardener

On 08 Aug 2003 19:14:45 GMT, (Pat) wrote:

Hi I tried the link and got a site not found message

Same here

Pam in Bristol

TheGardener 08-08-2003 11:04 PM

Chrissie The Gardener

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On 08 Aug 2003 19:14:45 GMT, (Pat) wrote:

Hi I tried the link and got a site not found message

Same here

Pam in Bristol

Weird! I can get the site myself no problem, so can about 150 other people
per day, according to my stats. I wonder what's going on here.........

anne 09-08-2003 03:24 AM

Chrissie The Gardener

TheGardener wrote in message

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On 08 Aug 2003 19:14:45 GMT, (Pat) wrote:

Hi I tried the link and got a site not found message

Same here

Pam in Bristol

Weird! I can get the site myself no problem, so can about 150 other

people
per day, according to my stats. I wonder what's going on here.........

Check your bandwidth allowance.

David Hill 09-08-2003 08:24 AM

Chrissie The Gardener

".......... Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk ........"

A very good site, opened very fast

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Franz Heymann 09-08-2003 11:14 AM

Chrissie The Gardener

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On 08 Aug 2003 19:14:45 GMT, (Pat) wrote:

Hi I tried the link and got a site not found message

Same here

Pam in Bristol

Weird! I can get the site myself no problem, so can about 150 other

people
per day, according to my stats. I wonder what's going on here.........

I have just got through to your URL without any problem.
Thank you for creating such a beautiful garden and for sharing it with us.

[Franz Heymann]

K 09-08-2003 11:14 AM

Chrissie The Gardener

:
: A very good site, opened very fast
:
:
: --
: David Hill
: Abacus nurseries
: www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk
:
Open fine for me both now and last time

martin 09-08-2003 12:24 PM

Chrissie The Gardener

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:02:47 +0000 (UTC), "TheGardener"
wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
.. .
On 08 Aug 2003 19:14:45 GMT, (Pat) wrote:

Hi I tried the link and got a site not found message

Same here

Pam in Bristol

Weird! I can get the site myself no problem, so can about 150 other people
per day, according to my stats. I wonder what's going on here.........

I can access it from cool sea fog covered ZH in the Netherlands.

--
Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

--
Martin

Jim Paterson 09-08-2003 05:22 PM

Chrissie The Gardener

"martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:02:47 +0000 (UTC), "TheGardener"
wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
.. .
On 08 Aug 2003 19:14:45 GMT, (Pat) wrote:

Hi I tried the link and got a site not found message

Same here

Pam in Bristol

Weird! I can get the site myself no problem, so can about 150 other

people
per day, according to my stats. I wonder what's going on here.........

I can access it from cool sea fog covered ZH in the Netherlands.

Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

Martin

Nice site: Thought I would check it out and ended up there for far too long.
My garden needs a makeover - quick. Any offers! Jim

PJ 09-08-2003 07:03 PM

Chrissie The Gardener

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:15:53 +0100, TheGardener wrote
(in message ):

Here's the URL again - www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

Marvellous web-site :)

TheGardener 10-08-2003 01:12 PM

Chrissie The Gardener

Thanks everyone for your kind comments - and thanks to those who took the
trouble to sign my guestbook! Obviously the problem seems to be
intermittent, as most seem to be able to log on. For your information, I'm
putting together a page on how we managed to tame a recently acquired piece
of land adjoining our garden, which was a mass of bindweed, brambles, and
assorted other nasties last September, but now looks a picture (if I say so
myself G). This should be up and running on the site in the next few
weeks, hopefully, when I've sorted out the pics.

TheGardener 19-08-2003 01:12 PM

Chrissie The Gardener

"TheGardener" wrote in message
Thanks everyone for your kind comments - and thanks to those who took the
trouble to sign my guestbook! Obviously the problem seems to be
intermittent, as most seem to be able to log on. For your information,

I'm
putting together a page on how we managed to tame a recently acquired

piece
of land adjoining our garden, which was a mass of bindweed, brambles, and
assorted other nasties last September, but now looks a picture (if I say

so
myself G). This should be up and running on the site in the next few
weeks, hopefully, when I've sorted out the pics.
--
Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

Just thought you might like to see the pics of the "new" garden now -
www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk/newgarden.html