Old 04-08-2003, 08:03 AM
mickeblue

Default Chrissie The Gardener

Does Chrissie ( The Gardener ) still have a website? I thought I'd take a
look at it the other day, and got a "cannot find" message. Has she just
changed ISP's or has she closed her site altogether?
Mick

---

Old 05-08-2003, 04:22 PM
TheGardener

Hi Mick

Yes, I still have my website. Can't understand why you couldn't get it
though, I wasn't aware of it being down (it hardly ever is). Here's the URL
again - www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk
--
Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

Old 08-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Pat

Hi I tried the link and got a site not found message
pat
Old 08-08-2003, 11:04 PM
Pam Moore

On 08 Aug 2003 19:14:45 GMT, (Pat) wrote:

Hi I tried the link and got a site not found message

Same here

Pam in Bristol
Old 09-08-2003, 08:24 AM
David Hill

".......... Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk ........"

A very good site, opened very fast

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 09-08-2003, 11:14 AM

:
: A very good site, opened very fast
:
:
: --
: David Hill
: Abacus nurseries
: www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk
:
Open fine for me both now and last time

Old 09-08-2003, 12:24 PM
martin

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:02:47 +0000 (UTC), "TheGardener"
wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
.. .
On 08 Aug 2003 19:14:45 GMT, (Pat) wrote:

Hi I tried the link and got a site not found message

Same here

Pam in Bristol

Weird! I can get the site myself no problem, so can about 150 other people
per day, according to my stats. I wonder what's going on here.........

I can access it from cool sea fog covered ZH in the Netherlands.

Old 09-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Jim Paterson

"martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:02:47 +0000 (UTC), "TheGardener"
wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
.. .
On 08 Aug 2003 19:14:45 GMT, (Pat) wrote:

Hi I tried the link and got a site not found message

Same here

Pam in Bristol

Weird! I can get the site myself no problem, so can about 150 other

people
per day, according to my stats. I wonder what's going on here.........

I can access it from cool sea fog covered ZH in the Netherlands.

Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

Martin

Nice site: Thought I would check it out and ended up there for far too long.
My garden needs a makeover - quick. Any offers! Jim

Old 09-08-2003, 07:03 PM
PJ

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:15:53 +0100, TheGardener wrote
(in message ):

Here's the URL again - www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

Marvellous web-site

Old 10-08-2003, 01:12 PM
TheGardener

Thanks everyone for your kind comments - and thanks to those who took the
trouble to sign my guestbook! Obviously the problem seems to be
intermittent, as most seem to be able to log on. For your information, I'm
putting together a page on how we managed to tame a recently acquired piece
of land adjoining our garden, which was a mass of bindweed, brambles, and
assorted other nasties last September, but now looks a picture (if I say so
myself G). This should be up and running on the site in the next few
weeks, hopefully, when I've sorted out the pics.

Old 19-08-2003, 01:12 PM
TheGardener

"TheGardener" wrote in message
Thanks everyone for your kind comments - and thanks to those who took the
trouble to sign my guestbook! Obviously the problem seems to be
intermittent, as most seem to be able to log on. For your information,

I'm
putting together a page on how we managed to tame a recently acquired

piece
of land adjoining our garden, which was a mass of bindweed, brambles, and
assorted other nasties last September, but now looks a picture (if I say

so
myself G). This should be up and running on the site in the next few
weeks, hopefully, when I've sorted out the pics.
--
Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

Just thought you might like to see the pics of the "new" garden now -
www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk/newgarden.html