Old 08-08-2003, 06:16 PM
Mike

Default Anyone want a greenhouse?

In article , Mungo "two
sheds" Toadfoot writes
Free to whoever wants to come and dismantle it.

6'x8', aluminium frame...sort of greenhousy really.

Sliding door, 1 window. A few panes are cracked and repaired with duct tape
but I've got spare glass too, just never bothered to cut it and put them in.

You'll need a van big enough to put the sides pieces in whole unless you're
going to totally dismantle it into bits.

Si - Ramsgate.

cross posted because people on the urg might like one if they live in
Kent.

Mike

Old 08-08-2003, 06:16 PM
Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

"Mike" wrote in message

cross posted because people on the urg might like one if they live in
Kent.

Good idea. Ta.

Si

Old 08-08-2003, 11:04 PM
Nutmeg

"Mike" wrote in message
In article , Mungo "two
sheds" Toadfoot writes
Free to whoever wants to come and dismantle it.

6'x8', aluminium frame...sort of greenhousy really.

Sliding door, 1 window. A few panes are cracked and repaired with duct

tape
but I've got spare glass too, just never bothered to cut it and put them

in.

You'll need a van big enough to put the sides pieces in whole unless

you're
going to totally dismantle it into bits.

Si - Ramsgate.

cross posted because people on the urg might like one if they live in
Kent.

Mike

------

Well they do say it is the garden of England.....

Nutmeg
Nutmeg Productions Ltd
www.nutmegproductions.com
competitions/ cams / jokes / caricatures of you lot

Old 10-08-2003, 05:03 PM
Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

"steve gibbs" wrote in message
if i had a garden to put it in

It would make an interesting feature in your lounge...

Si

Old 11-08-2003, 06:08 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot"
contains these words:

"steve gibbs" wrote in message
if i had a garden to put it in

It would make an interesting feature in your lounge...

I'd prefer one in the bathroom, as a large shower cabinet with room
for tropical plants.

Janet.

Old 11-08-2003, 07:42 AM
martin

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:48:23 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from "Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot"
contains these words:

"steve gibbs" wrote in message
if i had a garden to put it in

It would make an interesting feature in your lounge...

I'd prefer one in the bathroom, as a large shower cabinet with room
for tropical plants.

people who live in glass bathrooms .... etc.

--
Martin
Old 12-08-2003, 01:14 AM
Rusty Hinge

The message
from martin contains these words:
wrote:
The message
from "Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot"
contains these words:
"steve gibbs" wrote in message

if i had a garden to put it in

It would make an interesting feature in your lounge...

I'd prefer one in the bathroom, as a large shower cabinet with room
for tropical plants.

people who live in glass bathrooms .... etc.

..... should put out the light before taking a shower?

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.
Old 12-08-2003, 01:16 AM
martin

wrote:
The message
from "Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot"
contains these words:
"steve gibbs" wrote in message

if i had a garden to put it in

It would make an interesting feature in your lounge...

I'd prefer one in the bathroom, as a large shower cabinet with room
for tropical plants.

people who live in glass bathrooms .... etc.

.... should put out the light before taking a shower?

and not live next to nasty neighbours
--
Martin
Old 12-08-2003, 01:26 AM
David Hill

"...... .... should put out the light before taking a shower? ........"

Then how would you have a light shower?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 12-08-2003, 01:27 AM
martin

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:28:50 +0100, "David Hill"
wrote:

"...... .... should put out the light before taking a shower? ........"

Then how would you have a light shower?

Like the owl and the pussy cat - by the light of the moon or the
Pleiades meteorites - tonight is the night.
--
Martin