Old 11-08-2003, 05:03 PM
chaz

Default Laburnum gone yellow

one of my laburnum's leaves have all gone yellow, the other two (very near
to this one) seem normal the area is watered when needed so i presume it
cant be lack of water? any ideas? are they prone to something that would
cause this?

chaz

Old 11-08-2003, 11:35 PM
andrewpreece

Seems to be a lot of that about this year - I can only conclude it is the
weather.
My tree and the one at the end of the road have gone patchy yellow, though
not
totally as yours. I take it you are not on the west coast of the UK?

Andy

Old 12-08-2003, 06:45 AM
chaz

.. I take it you are not on the west coast of the UK?

Andy

No London

chaz

Old 13-08-2003, 02:09 AM
Michael Berridge

chaz wrote in message ...
. I take it you are not on the west coast of the UK?

Andy

No London

At a guess it is stress from the exceptional heat and dryness in
combination. I'm having to water my hedge at the moment as some new
pyracanthas were looking decidedly sick, but they are brightening up
now.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk