Old 13-08-2003, 07:43 PM
piap

Default a plant named Gordon

Hi
sorry to intrude but I was wondering if anyone could help
I am looking for a plant - preferably a shrub or a tree with the name Gordon
as a variety name for a friend who has just lost his brother.
I can think of the small spring Irises but having no joy finding anything
else
thank you
PIAP

Old 13-08-2003, 07:43 PM
Natalie

"piap" wrote in message
Hi
sorry to intrude but I was wondering if anyone could help
I am looking for a plant - preferably a shrub or a tree with the name

Gordon
as a variety name for a friend who has just lost his brother.
I can think of the small spring Irises but having no joy finding anything
else
thank you
PIAP

Try searching the RHS plantfinder www.rhs.org.co.uk/plantfinder there are
several listings if you type 'Gordon' into the search box.

HTH

Natalie

Old 13-08-2003, 07:44 PM
bigboard

Natalie wrote:
"piap" wrote in message

Hi
sorry to intrude but I was wondering if anyone could help
I am looking for a plant - preferably a shrub or a tree with the name

Gordon

as a variety name for a friend who has just lost his brother.
I can think of the small spring Irises but having no joy finding anything
else
thank you
PIAP

Try searching the RHS plantfinder www.rhs.org.co.uk/plantfinder there are
several listings if you type 'Gordon' into the search box.

HTH

Natalie

That link doesn't seem to work, I think the .co bit is an extra!

http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/plantfinder.asp

Old 13-08-2003, 07:44 PM
Natalie

"

Try searching the RHS plantfinder www.rhs.org.co.uk/plantfinder there

are
several listings if you type 'Gordon' into the search box.

HTH

Natalie

That link doesn't seem to work, I think the .co bit is an extra!

http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/plantfinder.asp

Whoops! you are right...got carried away...thanks for posting the correct
url ;-)

Natalie

Old 14-08-2003, 10:02 AM
piap

"Natalie" wrote in message

"

Try searching the RHS plantfinder www.rhs.org.co.uk/plantfinder there

are
several listings if you type 'Gordon' into the search box.

HTH

Natalie

That link doesn't seem to work, I think the .co bit is an extra!

http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/plantfinder.asp

Whoops! you are right...got carried away...thanks for posting the correct
url ;-)

Natalie

thank you all
PIAP

Cardinal Keith O'Brien Blasts Gordon Brown Over Frankensteinpart human part animal Embryos Old Codger United Kingdom 0 21-03-2008 07:49 PM
Good Article by Gordon Kirby Ken Plotkin Ponds 0 25-12-2007 11:22 PM
V. Gordon Dillon x Ascda. Peggy Foo Diana Kulaga[_3_] Orchid Photos 6 23-09-2007 06:58 PM
Cym Gordon Gibbs Wendy7 Orchid Photos 0 01-03-2007 11:43 PM
ISO: Book - "Landscape Plants of the Southeast" (Gordon Halfacre) murph North Carolina 3 24-11-2004 08:13 PM