GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clover like weed with yellow flowers -THANKS (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/40731-clover-like-weed-yellow-flowers-thanks.html)

Mike 18-08-2003 12:42 PM

Clover like weed with yellow flowers -THANKS

In message , Kay Easton
writes
In article , Mike
writes

Oxalis.

Thanks for the replies, it is Oxalis exact species unknown. Have been
through the garden and removed every last spec so I'll hopefully be free
of it for at least a week !

There is some in between paving so will get the sodium chloride out.

Cheers
--
Mike Cox

Franz Heymann 18-08-2003 03:12 PM

"Mike" wrote in message
In message , Kay Easton
writes
In article , Mike
writes

Oxalis.

Thanks for the replies, it is Oxalis exact species unknown. Have been
through the garden and removed every last spec so I'll hopefully be free
of it for at least a week !

There is some in between paving so will get the sodium chloride out.

Sodium Clorate?

Franz

Kay Easton 18-08-2003 05:42 PM

Clover like weed with yellow flowers -THANKS

In article , Mike
writes
In message , Kay Easton
writes
In article , Mike
writes

Oxalis.

Thanks for the replies, it is Oxalis exact species unknown. Have been
through the garden and removed every last spec so I'll hopefully be free
of it for at least a week !

There is some in between paving so will get the sodium chloride out.

Sodium chlorate would be more effective ;-)

But try something like pathclear which has two active constituents, one
to kill weeds, and one to prevent weed seeds germinating over the next
few months.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: