Old 18-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Mike

Default Clover like weed with yellow flowers -THANKS

In message , Kay Easton
writes
In article , Mike
writes

Oxalis.

Thanks for the replies, it is Oxalis exact species unknown. Have been
through the garden and removed every last spec so I'll hopefully be free
of it for at least a week !

There is some in between paving so will get the sodium chloride out.

Cheers
--
Mike Cox
Old 18-08-2003, 03:12 PM
Franz Heymann

"Mike" wrote in message
In message , Kay Easton
writes
In article , Mike
writes

Oxalis.

Thanks for the replies, it is Oxalis exact species unknown. Have been
through the garden and removed every last spec so I'll hopefully be free
of it for at least a week !

There is some in between paving so will get the sodium chloride out.

Sodium Clorate?

Franz

Old 18-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Kay Easton

In article , Mike
writes
In message , Kay Easton
writes
In article , Mike
writes

Oxalis.

Thanks for the replies, it is Oxalis exact species unknown. Have been
through the garden and removed every last spec so I'll hopefully be free
of it for at least a week !

There is some in between paving so will get the sodium chloride out.

Sodium chlorate would be more effective ;-)

But try something like pathclear which has two active constituents, one
to kill weeds, and one to prevent weed seeds germinating over the next
few months.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: