GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Horse manure again (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/42389-horse-manure-again.html)

kk 09-09-2003 12:29 AM

Horse manure again

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 21:41:49 +0000 (UTC),
(jane) wrote:

I've only just found the source, so I dunno what it's like either, and
I forgot to phone tonight to arrange a pickup.

well as a gentleman let me offer you a peg for your nose. lol.

Jaques d'Altrades 09-09-2003 10:32 AM

Horse manure again

The message
from kk contains these words:

Is it worth driving and picking it up. I get five sq metre delivered
to my Allotment for £22. It would cost me more than that in petrol to
drive to the stable and back.

Really?

--
Frère Jaques
They knocked the Bell down and erected a charade of pops.