GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Glyphosate && its side effects (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/44617-re-glyphosate-its-side-effects.html)

Janet Baraclough 03-10-2003 12:23 AM

Glyphosate && its side effects

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

And quit spamming your nonsense to half the newsgroups in the world.

How about setting a better example, Franz, instead of sending that
remark to six groups?
From its header:

From: "Franz Heymann"
Newsgroups:
uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk .rec.gardening,uk.rec.natural-history,uk.rec.walking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetari an
Subject: Glyphosate & its side effects
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 21:08:09 +0000 (UTC)

Janet.

Franz Heymann 03-10-2003 11:58 PM

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

And quit spamming your nonsense to half the newsgroups in the world.

How about setting a better example, Franz, instead of sending that
remark to six groups?

My problem was that I didn't know from which newsgroup this person "" was
posting.

Franz

Jaques d'Altrades 04-10-2003 02:22 PM

Glyphosate && its side effects

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

And quit spamming your nonsense to half the newsgroups in the world.

How about setting a better example, Franz, instead of sending that
remark to six groups?

My problem was that I didn't know from which newsgroup this person "" was
posting.

The best medicine for spammers and multiple cross-posters is silence.
They hate being ignored.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk