Old 03-10-2003, 12:23 AM
Janet Baraclough

Default Glyphosate && its side effects

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

And quit spamming your nonsense to half the newsgroups in the world.

How about setting a better example, Franz, instead of sending that
remark to six groups?
From its header:

From: "Franz Heymann"
Newsgroups:
uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk .rec.gardening,uk.rec.natural-history,uk.rec.walking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetari an
Subject: Glyphosate & its side effects
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 21:08:09 +0000 (UTC)

Janet.

Old 03-10-2003, 11:58 PM
Franz Heymann

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

And quit spamming your nonsense to half the newsgroups in the world.

How about setting a better example, Franz, instead of sending that
remark to six groups?

My problem was that I didn't know from which newsgroup this person "" was
posting.

Franz

Old 04-10-2003, 02:22 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

And quit spamming your nonsense to half the newsgroups in the world.

How about setting a better example, Franz, instead of sending that
remark to six groups?

My problem was that I didn't know from which newsgroup this person "" was
posting.

The best medicine for spammers and multiple cross-posters is silence.
They hate being ignored.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk

Flowers: side by side mea305 Gardening 1 10-01-2007 02:23 PM
Glyphosate & its side effects United Kingdom 29 10-10-2003 07:10 PM
south side of a solo tree in open field is the best side Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 2 15-05-2003 02:20 PM
California sued over pesticide effects in 'pristine' Sierra Re-elect Gore in 2004 alt.forestry 0 05-12-2002 12:42 AM
Explanation of "edge effects" David Hare-Scott Permaculture 10 24-11-2002 01:18 PM