Old 18-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Charlie Pridham

Default Garden club-Devon

Can you help? I urgently need to contact someone in the "Bickleigh,
Roborough and District Garden Club". (the contact number I have is not
working)
If you can help, best not post someones details on the group! please email
direct.
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 18-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Sacha

in article , Charlie Pridham
at wrote on 18/10/03 11:21 am:

Can you help? I urgently need to contact someone in the "Bickleigh,
Roborough and District Garden Club". (the contact number I have is not
working)
If you can help, best not post someones details on the group! please email
direct.
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Maddening. Ray gave them a few talks in the past but has thrown out the old
correspondence!
The only contact we have that is the Sampford Spiney and Horrabridge WI,
goes back years and years but Ray went to give a talk to the Three Valleys
Group, which included Bickleigh, way back in '97. The secretary was Mrs Pat
Alexander and her telephone no. is 01822 854155.
Failing that, perhaps the tourist information office in Plymouth could help
you. In the meantime, we'll keep searching.
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)

Old 18-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Sacha

in article , Sacha at
wrote on 18/10/03 11:59 am:

in article , Charlie Pridham
at
wrote on 18/10/03 11:21 am:

Can you help? I urgently need to contact someone in the "Bickleigh,
Roborough and District Garden Club". (the contact number I have is not
working)
If you can help, best not post someones details on the group! please email
direct.
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Maddening. Ray gave them a few talks in the past but has thrown out the old
correspondence!
The only contact we have that is the Sampford Spiney and Horrabridge WI,

snip

Grrr, I meant to email this. Sorry!
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)

Old 18-10-2003, 01:42 PM
Charlie Pridham

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Can you help? I urgently need to contact someone in the "Bickleigh,
Roborough and District Garden Club". (the contact number I have is not
working)
If you can help, best not post someones details on the group! please email
direct.
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.

Many thanks to the fast response (some ingenious detective work ) contact
has now been re established so this thread can be ignored!