GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   visit my garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/45679-visit-my-garden.html)

Rene Blom 18-10-2003 09:02 PM

visit my garden

Hello,

i am developing a website and now he's just in dutch but i have translate
him next week in English.

I think there are some fine foto's to look at

Rene.

ken saunders 18-10-2003 11:00 PM

visit my garden

Quote:

Originally posted by Rene Blom
Hello,

i am developing a website and now he's just in dutch but i have translate
him next week in English.

I think there are some fine foto's to look at

Rene.

.......Hi Rene...I noticed your Sinocalycanthus chinensis. They sell for about £25 in this country, and my research says introduced into this country by Roy? Lancaster, a Plantsman and TV gardening presenter. Good luck with your site and look forward to the English version.

Rene Blom 19-10-2003 10:02 AM

visit my garden

Hello Ken, and others

I am collecting seeds of my plant this fall if you want seeds let me know.
They say that propagation about seed is very easy

Rene