Old 18-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Rene Blom

Default visit my garden

Hello,

i am developing a website and now he's just in dutch but i have translate
him next week in English.

I think there are some fine foto's to look at

Rene.

Old 18-10-2003, 11:00 PM
Registered User

Location: england

Quote:
Originally posted by Rene Blom
Hello,

i am developing a website and now he's just in dutch but i have translate
him next week in English.

I think there are some fine foto's to look at

Rene.
.......Hi Rene...I noticed your Sinocalycanthus chinensis. They sell for about £25 in this country, and my research says introduced into this country by Roy? Lancaster, a Plantsman and TV gardening presenter. Good luck with your site and look forward to the English version.
Old 19-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Rene Blom

Hello Ken, and others

I am collecting seeds of my plant this fall if you want seeds let me know.
They say that propagation about seed is very easy

Rene

Garden visit Pam Moore United Kingdom 1 13-04-2008 10:40 PM
British Prime Minister Mr. Brown visit china bamboo garden saiwentao Gardening 1 20-01-2008 03:09 PM
Garden to visit tomorrow Pam Moore United Kingdom 0 13-08-2007 05:06 PM
Garden visit advice wanted Brian United Kingdom 11 20-07-2005 08:46 PM
need Hawaii garden visit advice (Kauai, Oahu) Duke Blue Gardening 2 27-08-2003 09:32 AM