GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tomatoes and cold weather? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/45725-tomatoes-cold-weather.html)

martin 02-11-2003 03:02 PM

Tomatoes and cold weather?

On 02 Nov 2003 14:44:37 GMT, emon (Rhiannon S)
wrote:

and Tim Henman is winning in the final in Paris...
--
Martin

The end times are truly upon us, all we need is the prince of evil to
rise...wait didn't Michael Howard get crowned tory leader?

I think we are all doomed :-)

Poor bloody Tim! The week he played like magic and hammered the
world's number 1 and number 2, only France 2 covered the semi final
yesterday and today it's on France 1, which we can't receive.

Current score Henman-Pavel
6-2 2-0
6-2 2-1 oo-er...

I hope it's all over.
BBC "live" coverage at
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/3234851.stm

I do hope he doesn't fail a drugs test :-)
--
Martin

Ron Clark 02-11-2003 03:02 PM

Tomatoes and cold weather?

wrote:

The end times are truly upon us, all we need is the prince of evil to
rise...wait didn't Michael Howard get crowned tory leader?

A Halloween event indeed (and endorsed by the blonde beauty
aka Doris Karloff)

--
®óñ© © ²°°³

martin 02-11-2003 03:12 PM

Tomatoes and cold weather?

wrote:

The end times are truly upon us, all we need is the prince of evil to
rise...wait didn't Michael Howard get crowned tory leader?

A Halloween event indeed (and endorsed by the blonde beauty
aka Doris Karloff)

as in "Tom Pearce lend me your grey mare"?
http://www.btinternet.com/~mark.cobl...c/widecom.html
there's something of the night about some urglers.

Meanwhile in a grass less tennis court surrounded by kikkers.

Henman 6-2 4-2 Pavel
Henman races through a love service game, finishing it with a kicking
second serve which baffles Pavel.

Henman 6-2 4-3 Pavel
Henman looks as if he might break again when he moves to 30-30 but
Pavel produces some inspired play, including a crosscourt winner on
the run, to survive once more.
--
Martin