Old 06-11-2003, 05:22 PM
David Hill

Default Internet Manure

Looks as if we are getting another liberal quantity of Sh** (Manure). isn't
it a pity we cant use it on the garden.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 06-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Gary Woods

"David Hill" wrote:

Looks as if we are getting another liberal quantity of Sh** (Manure). isn't
it a pity we cant use it on the garden.

I'm working on a datapipe from the bitbucket direct to the compost heap.
Fortunately, the offenders are easily filtered.

Garlic in the ground, except for a few elephants. I know, they're not
_real_ garlic, but I like to show I can grow them. And I am fond of leeks
and the entire clan allium!

Old 06-11-2003, 06:02 PM
LordSnooty

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:20:07 -0000, "David Hill"
wrote:

Looks as if we are getting another liberal quantity of Sh** (Manure). isn't
it a pity we cant use it on the garden.

Off topic and boring. **** off troll.

Better?

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Newsgroup ettiquette

1) Tell everyone the Trolls don't bother you.
2) Say you've killfiled them, yet continue to respond.
3) Tell other people off who repsond despite doing so yourself.
4) Continually talk about Trolls while maintaining
they're having no effect.
5) Publicly post killfile rules so the Trolls know
how to avoid them.
6) Make lame legal threats and other barrel scraping
manoeuvres when your abuse reports are ignored.
7) Eat vast quantities of pies.
8) Forget to brush your teeth for several decades.
9) Help a demon.local poster with their email while
secretly reading it.
10) Pretend you're a hard ******* when in fact you're
as bent as a roundabout.
11) Become the laughing stock of Usenet like Mabbet
12) Die of old age
13) Keep paying Dr Chartham his fees and hope one day you
will have a penis the girls can see.

---------------------------------------

"If you would'nt talk to them in a bar, don't *uckin' vote for them"

"Australia was not *discovered* it was invaded"
The Big Yin.
Old 06-11-2003, 06:03 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Gary Woods writes:
| "David Hill" wrote:
|
| Looks as if we are getting another liberal quantity of Sh** (Manure). isn't
| it a pity we cant use it on the garden.
|
| I'm working on a datapipe from the bitbucket direct to the compost heap.
| Fortunately, the offenders are easily filtered.

There is a considerable market for an effective pesticide that
will kill trolls without affecting other invertebrates. A
systemic one would be nice.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 06-11-2003, 07:02 PM
Middleton/Walker

"David Hill" wrote in message
Looks as if we are getting another liberal quantity of Sh** (Manure).

isn't
it a pity we cant use it on the garden.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

I am afraid that if you put that much manure on the gardens your tomato

plants would be ten times the size of ours.....and ours grow pretty
big.......H...USA

Old 06-11-2003, 08:13 PM
Martin Sykes

"David Hill" wrote in message
Looks as if we are getting another liberal quantity of Sh** (Manure).

isn't
it a pity we cant use it on the garden.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

I guess this is in response to a message I never saw. If so, maybe you could
install NewsProxy as I have to filter out the worst of the troll posts. I
hardly see any rubbish now just by filtering out anything that's been
crossposted to alt.conservation or rec.motorcycles

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

Old 07-11-2003, 06:13 PM
Alan Holmes

wrote:

Looks as if we are getting another liberal quantity of Sh** (Manure).

isn't
it a pity we cant use it on the garden.

Off topic and boring. **** off troll.

This fellow is destined for the kill file, so no use responding to this!

Alan

Old 08-11-2003, 06:33 PM
David W.E. Roberts

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message
snip
Alan - as the original was all filtered out by my killfile, could you please
snip it before responding?

TIA
Dave R