Old 08-11-2003, 08:43 AM
Dan Keeley

Default Rotted Manure in herts?

Hi,

Can anyone confirm anywhere nr hertford which is offering good rottted
manure bagged up? Only need a couple of bags... can't seem to find anywhere
offering it!

Dan

Old 08-11-2003, 12:03 PM
Registered User

Location: East Yorkshire

We get people coming to our stables asking if they can dig straight from our muck heap. I just let them, so long as it's the old stuff at the back.

Just ask anyone with horses, I'm sure they'll let you help yourself.
A bag of carrots offered as payment always goes down well!
__________________
I'm thinking of starting a lawn laying business and calling it Sodding Perfection
Old 08-11-2003, 04:33 PM
Jim W

Hazell B wrote:

We get people coming to our stables asking if they can dig straight from
our muck heap. I just let them, so long as it's the old stuff at the
back.

Just ask anyone with horses, I'm sure they'll let you help yourself.
A bag of carrots offered as payment always goes down well!

Thomsons of Crewes Hill is in Herts. THey sell just about everything in
bags inc manure.. You pays your money... etc.

http://www.ineedawebpage.co.uk/mtm/c...ies/shops.html
Saturday, November 8, 2003

Thomsons of
Crewes Hill Cattlegate Road,
Crewes Hill EN2 Tel: 020 8363 1383

Other possibilities,.. Capel manor, Trent Park (both these have horses)
Over the border into London City farms, etc though not all of these bag
it (you have to bag your own if you want it bagged!-)
/
Jim