GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kalanchoe cuttings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/47432-kalanchoe-cuttings.html)

Franz Heymann 17-11-2003 09:23 PM

Kalanchoe cuttings

When I take leaf cuttings of a Kalanchoe, should I include the whole leaf
plus a piece of stem?
Or ditto plus a piece of heel?
Or can any slice of a leaf inserted into the soil like a piece of prickly
pear take root?

Franz

Emrys Davies 18-11-2003 12:33 AM

Kalanchoe cuttings

'Franz',

Hope this site helps:

http://www.bachmans.com/retail/tipsh.../Kalanchoe.cfm

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Franz Heymann 18-11-2003 04:03 PM

Kalanchoe cuttings

" Emrys Davies" wrote in message
"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
When I take leaf cuttings of a Kalanchoe, should I include the whole

leaf
plus a piece of stem?
Or ditto plus a piece of heel?
Or can any slice of a leaf inserted into the soil like a piece of

prickly
pear take root?

'Franz',

Hope this site helps:

http://www.bachmans.com/retail/tipsh.../Kalanchoe.cfm

Many thanks, Emrys.
I'll have a look at it when I have finished looking at Urg.

Franz