GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cannabis Growing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/47570-cannabis-growing.html)

CW 21-11-2003 01:14 AM

Cannabis Growing

Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis .

Peter Crosland 21-11-2003 07:22 AM

Cannabis Growing

Don't get caught!

Cerumen 21-11-2003 11:02 AM

Cannabis Growing

"CW" wrote in message
om...
Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis .

It grows very easily and was at one time widespread in the wild in Uk.
best tip however is don't get caught.
--
Chris Thomas
West Cork

Jaques d'Alltrades 21-11-2003 11:12 AM

Cannabis Growing

The message
from CW contains these words:

Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis .

Yes.

Don't.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)

Steve Harris 21-11-2003 11:42 AM

Cannabis Growing

In article ,
LID (CW) wrote:

Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis .

Emigrate to somewhere where it's legal? :-)
Noway is good for Trolls :-)

Synaptic Flow 21-11-2003 12:32 PM

Cannabis Growing

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
In article ,
LID (CW) wrote:

Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis .

Emigrate to somewhere where it's legal? :-)
Noway is good for Trolls :-)

Try
www.ukcia.org if the info you need isn't there, they've good links

CW 21-11-2003 12:42 PM

Cannabis Growing

uk.rec.gardening , Jaques d'Alltrades ,

Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis .

Yes.

Don't.

Thank you for your zen wisdom on the subject .

--
http://www.cannabiswindow.co.uk

David Hill 21-11-2003 01:03 PM

Cannabis Growing

"...... Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis ........."

I have to presume you want to grow it for it's fibre, then the first thing
is to get a licence........ It's now a legal crop for fibre production..
I just wonder what happens when you burn the waste from the crop, leaves etc
after harvest.
I presume you don't stand down wind.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

BAC 21-11-2003 01:22 PM

Cannabis Growing

"David Hill" wrote in message
"...... Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis ........."

I have to presume you want to grow it for it's fibre, then the first thing
is to get a licence........ It's now a legal crop for fibre production..
I just wonder what happens when you burn the waste from the crop, leaves

etc
after harvest.
I presume you don't stand down wind.

Probably not, since THC, the 'active ingredient' is at low levels (0.3% or
less) in 'legal' varieties.

Jaques d'Alltrades 21-11-2003 02:13 PM

Cannabis Growing

The message
from "David Hill" contains these
words:

"...... Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis ........."

I have to presume you want to grow it for it's fibre, then the first thing
is to get a licence........ It's now a legal crop for fibre production..
I just wonder what happens when you burn the waste from the crop, leaves etc
after harvest.
I presume you don't stand down wind.

I believe that the active ingredient is either negligible or nonexistant
in the commercial fibre variety.

It has emerged that teenage smokers of cannabis can contract a type of
dementia. (IIRC, You And Yours, BBC R4 - was this week, I think, so
ought to be extant on their wibble)

martin 21-11-2003 02:22 PM

Cannabis Growing

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:06:30 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "David Hill" contains these
words:

"...... Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis ........."

I have to presume you want to grow it for it's fibre, then the first thing
is to get a licence........ It's now a legal crop for fibre production..
I just wonder what happens when you burn the waste from the crop, leaves etc
after harvest.
I presume you don't stand down wind.

I believe that the active ingredient is either negligible or nonexistant
in the commercial fibre variety.

It has emerged that teenage smokers of cannabis can contract a type of
dementia. (IIRC, You And Yours, BBC R4 - was this week, I think, so
ought to be extant on their wibble)

Millions die from smoking tobacco without ever reaching the age for
senile dementia.

I neither smoke, nor advocate smoking either.
--
Martin

Ophelia 21-11-2003 02:22 PM

Cannabis Growing

"martin" wrote in message

I neither smoke, nor advocate smoking either.

I hate smoking but I fear dementia may be setting in anyway......... well it
could be the bats:)

Franz Heymann 21-11-2003 04:07 PM

Cannabis Growing

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"martin" wrote in message

I neither smoke, nor advocate smoking either.

I hate smoking but I fear dementia may be setting in anyway......... well

it
could be the bats:)

They call it "graceful maturation"

Franz

Franz Heymann 21-11-2003 04:18 PM

Cannabis Growing

"BAC" wrote in message

"David Hill" wrote in message
"...... Any useful hints and tips for growing cannabis ........."

I have to presume you want to grow it for it's fibre, then the first

thing
is to get a licence........ It's now a legal crop for fibre production..
I just wonder what happens when you burn the waste from the crop, leaves

etc
after harvest.
I presume you don't stand down wind.

Probably not, since THC, the 'active ingredient' is at low levels (0.3% or
less) in 'legal' varieties.

In what way would the legal variety be distinguishable from the illegal one,
to the eyes of a prying officialdom?

Franz