GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT (sorry!) Horticulture/landscaping employment agencies in the E. Anglia region (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/47798-ot-sorry-horticulture-landscaping-employment-agencies-e-anglia-region.html)

Synaptic Flow 26-11-2003 10:22 AM

OT (sorry!) Horticulture/landscaping employment agencies in the E. Anglia region

Hi, does anyone know of any of these? I've a freind who is well qualified &
is looking to get his CV registered, maybe for agency or freelance work.

TIA for any advice

hugh 26-11-2003 10:22 PM

OT (sorry!) Horticulture/landscaping employment agencies in the E. Anglia region

In message , Synaptic Flow
writes
Hi, does anyone know of any of these? I've a freind who is well qualified &
is looking to get his CV registered, maybe for agency or freelance work.

TIA for any advice

Most operate nationally. Try
www.hortirecruitment.com
Also most jobs are advertised in Horticultural weekly esp for qualified
staff.
www.hortweek.co.uk/recruitment.cfm

Do a search on recruitment & horticulture and you will undoubtedly find
more.

Try Yell

My son is in the business.

HTH
--
hugh

Synaptic Flow 27-11-2003 10:42 AM

OT (sorry!) Horticulture/landscaping employment agencies in the E. Anglia region

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Synaptic Flow
writes
Hi, does anyone know of any of these? I've a freind who is well qualified

&
is looking to get his CV registered, maybe for agency or freelance work.

TIA for any advice

Most operate nationally. Try
www.hortirecruitment.com
Also most jobs are advertised in Horticultural weekly esp for qualified
staff.
www.hortweek.co.uk/recruitment.cfm

Do a search on recruitment & horticulture and you will undoubtedly find
more.

Try Yell

My son is in the business.

HTH
--
hugh

Ta for the leads, I did do a fair bit of searching but most of the agencies
that came up dealt with agriculture & various other industries & I was
trying to find specific ones :)

Jim W 27-11-2003 11:19 PM

OT (sorry!) Horticulture/landscaping employment agencies in the E. Anglia region

hugh ] wrote:

In message , Synaptic Flow
writes
Hi, does anyone know of any of these? I've a freind who is well qualified &
is looking to get his CV registered, maybe for agency or freelance work.

TIA for any advice

Most operate nationally. Try
www.hortirecruitment.com
Also most jobs are advertised in Horticultural weekly esp for qualified
staff.
www.hortweek.co.uk/recruitment.cfm

Yep these are the two main UK ones.. but use www.horticruitment.com
otherwise you won't reach the first of the above sites:-)...

See also http://www.Horticulturaljobs.com/

for US stuff and Workanywhere for a range of Hort industry work around
the world..

Jim

Jim W 27-11-2003 11:20 PM

OT (sorry!) Horticulture/landscaping employment agencies in the E. Anglia region

hugh ] wrote:

In message , Synaptic Flow
writes