Old 07-12-2003, 02:32 PM
Lee BARRASS

Default Bulbs

I have some lily bulbs. And daffs and onion sets that I still haven't got
round to planting.

How much longer can I stay in a nice warm house drinking beer before it's
too late to get flowers next year?

Cheers,

Lee.

www.menumania.co.uk

Old 07-12-2003, 07:34 PM
hugh

In message , Lee
BARRASS writes
I have some lily bulbs. And daffs and onion sets that I still haven't got
round to planting.

How much longer can I stay in a nice warm house drinking beer before it's
too late to get flowers next year?

Cheers,

Lee.

www.menumania.co.uk

Yesterday
--
hugh
Old 08-12-2003, 10:34 PM
Spider

Hello Lee,
Go into your nice warm shed/greenhouse/kitchen even, drink some more beer
and pot them up indoors. Don't drink so much beer that you put them in the
wrong way up. Harden them off gradually, then leave outdoors (or in cold
frame) until Spring. When they start to look pretty, plant them in the
ground - the weather will be kinder by then. Have some more beer to
celebrate your success. Put a note in your diary to plant bulbs at the
right time next year.
Spider

bulbs lois Lawns 3 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Spring Bulbs Greg Gardening 2 04-02-2003 02:48 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Ponds (alternative) 1 30-01-2003 05:21 AM
SPAM ALERT an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets animaux Gardening 0 30-01-2003 02:52 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Gardening 0 29-01-2003 09:55 PM