GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Moss on tarmac drive (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/48404-moss-tarmac-drive.html)

binkx 10-12-2003 02:03 PM

Moss on tarmac drive

I am looking for advice as to the best way of getting rid of moss on a
tarmac drive. Any ideas

binkx 10-12-2003 02:12 PM

Moss on tarmac drive

"binkx" wrote in message
I am looking for advice as to the best way of getting rid of moss on a
tarmac drive. Any ideas

Sorry about the post. I have just found " moss on driveway" from the
16/11/03

Franz Heymann 16-12-2003 10:32 PM

Moss on tarmac drive

"binkx" wrote in message
"binkx" wrote in message
I am looking for advice as to the best way of getting rid of moss on a
tarmac drive. Any ideas

Jeyes fluid

Franz

The Q 17-12-2003 07:44 PM

Moss on tarmac drive

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"binkx" wrote in message
"binkx" wrote in message
I am looking for advice as to the best way of getting rid of moss on a
tarmac drive. Any ideas

Jeyes fluid

Franz

if you don't want to use chemical weed killers then careful use of a

pressure washer...

the Q

Nick Maclaren 17-12-2003 08:36 PM

Moss on tarmac drive

"binkx" wrote in message

I am looking for advice as to the best way of getting rid of moss on a
tarmac drive. Any ideas

Jeyes fluid

if you don't want to use chemical weed killers then careful use of a

pressure washer...

Or careless use of a stiff broom, some water and a bottle of beer.
It's good for your sex-life, too.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

martin 17-12-2003 09:08 PM

Moss on tarmac drive

On 17 Dec 2003 20:27:32 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

"binkx" wrote in message

I am looking for advice as to the best way of getting rid of moss on a
tarmac drive. Any ideas

Jeyes fluid

if you don't want to use chemical weed killers then careful use of a

pressure washer...

Or careless use of a stiff broom, some water and a bottle of beer.
It's good for your sex-life, too.

Jeyes fluid?
--
Martin