Old 10-12-2003, 02:03 PM
binkx

Default Moss on tarmac drive

I am looking for advice as to the best way of getting rid of moss on a
tarmac drive. Any ideas

Old 10-12-2003, 02:12 PM
binkx

"binkx" wrote in message
I am looking for advice as to the best way of getting rid of moss on a
tarmac drive. Any ideas

Sorry about the post. I have just found " moss on driveway" from the
16/11/03

Old 16-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Franz Heymann

"binkx" wrote in message
"binkx" wrote in message
I am looking for advice as to the best way of getting rid of moss on a
tarmac drive. Any ideas

Jeyes fluid

Franz

Old 17-12-2003, 07:44 PM
The Q

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"binkx" wrote in message
"binkx" wrote in message
I am looking for advice as to the best way of getting rid of moss on a
tarmac drive. Any ideas

Jeyes fluid

Franz

if you don't want to use chemical weed killers then careful use of a

pressure washer...

the Q

Old 17-12-2003, 08:36 PM
Nick Maclaren

"binkx" wrote in message

I am looking for advice as to the best way of getting rid of moss on a
tarmac drive. Any ideas

Jeyes fluid

if you don't want to use chemical weed killers then careful use of a

pressure washer...

Or careless use of a stiff broom, some water and a bottle of beer.
It's good for your sex-life, too.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.