GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Christmas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/49025-happy-christmas.html)

anita 22-12-2003 08:57 PM

Happy Christmas

Just a note

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant New Year.

Best Wishes

Jaques d'Alltrades 23-12-2003 01:14 PM

Happy Christmas

The message m
from anita contains these words:

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant
New Year.

Reciprocated, and to all other Urglers, without distinction.

Um. Aren't all Urglers distinguished?

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)

martin 23-12-2003 01:32 PM

Happy Christmas

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:32:22 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message m
from anita contains these words:

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant
New Year.

Reciprocated, and to all other Urglers, without distinction.

Um. Aren't all Urglers distinguished?

"Bah humbug!"
--
Martin

Michael Berridge 23-12-2003 09:13 PM

Happy Christmas

anita wrote in message
m...
Just a note

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant
New Year.

I would like to add my felicitations to those comments.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk

Roy Bailey 25-12-2003 07:33 AM

Happy Christmas

In article , martin
writes
wrote:

The message m
from anita contains these words:

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant
New Year.

Reciprocated, and to all other Urglers, without distinction.

Um. Aren't all Urglers distinguished?

"Bah humbug!"

I'm with you there!
--
Roy Bailey
West Berkshire.

JennyC 28-12-2003 12:42 PM

Happy Christmas

"Michael Berridge" wrote
anita wrote in message

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant
New Year.

I would like to add my felicitations to those comments.
Mike

This is the one time that 'ME TOO' seems Ok to post :~)
Jenny