Old 22-12-2003, 08:57 PM
Registered User

Location: Lancashire
Default Happy Christmas

Just a note

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant New Year.

Best Wishes
__________________
Anita X
Old 23-12-2003, 01:14 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message m
from anita contains these words:

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant
New Year.

Reciprocated, and to all other Urglers, without distinction.

Um. Aren't all Urglers distinguished?

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)
Old 23-12-2003, 01:32 PM
martin

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:32:22 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message m
from anita contains these words:

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant
New Year.

Reciprocated, and to all other Urglers, without distinction.

Um. Aren't all Urglers distinguished?

"Bah humbug!"
--
Martin
Old 23-12-2003, 09:13 PM
Michael Berridge

anita wrote in message
m...
Just a note

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant
New Year.

I would like to add my felicitations to those comments.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk

Old 25-12-2003, 07:33 AM
Roy Bailey

In article , martin
writes
wrote:

The message m
from anita contains these words:

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant
New Year.

Reciprocated, and to all other Urglers, without distinction.

Um. Aren't all Urglers distinguished?

"Bah humbug!"

I'm with you there!
--
Roy Bailey
West Berkshire.

Old 28-12-2003, 12:42 PM
JennyC

"Michael Berridge" wrote
anita wrote in message

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant
New Year.

I would like to add my felicitations to those comments.
Mike

This is the one time that 'ME TOO' seems Ok to post :~)
Jenny