GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy New Year (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/49392-happy-new-year.html)

Sacha 31-12-2003 01:34 AM

Happy New Year

May 2004 bring all of you health and happiness and long, balmy, gardening
days with rain only at night. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Jaques d'Alltrades 31-12-2003 04:48 PM

Happy New Year

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

May 2004 bring all of you health and happiness and long, balmy, gardening
days with rain only at night. ;-)

May I, through these august columns, be permitted to append my
felicitations to the group?

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)

Andy Hunt 31-12-2003 04:48 PM

Happy New Year

May 2004 bring all of you health and happiness and long, balmy,

gardening
days with rain only at night. ;-)

May I, through these august columns, be permitted to append my
felicitations to the group?

A bumper crop of peace and an endless feast of joy be upon us all in this
humble place.

Andrew

shazzbat 31-12-2003 04:49 PM

Happy New Year

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .
May 2004 bring all of you health and happiness and long, balmy, gardening
days with rain only at night. ;-)
--

So what have you got against those of us who work nights?

Happy new year anyway. :-))
Steve

Bob Hobden 31-12-2003 04:50 PM

Happy New Year

"Sacha" wrote in message
May 2004 bring all of you health and happiness and long, balmy, gardening
days with rain only at night. ;-)
--

Well, actually, for a change to 2003, some rain at any time would be nice
this coming spring/summer/autumn.

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars
356 data units completed.