Old 31-12-2003, 01:34 AM
Sacha

Default Happy New Year

May 2004 bring all of you health and happiness and long, balmy, gardening
days with rain only at night. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 31-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

May 2004 bring all of you health and happiness and long, balmy, gardening
days with rain only at night. ;-)

May I, through these august columns, be permitted to append my
felicitations to the group?

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)
Old 31-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Andy Hunt

May 2004 bring all of you health and happiness and long, balmy,

gardening
days with rain only at night. ;-)

May I, through these august columns, be permitted to append my
felicitations to the group?

A bumper crop of peace and an endless feast of joy be upon us all in this
humble place.

Andrew

Old 31-12-2003, 04:49 PM
shazzbat

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .
May 2004 bring all of you health and happiness and long, balmy, gardening
days with rain only at night. ;-)
--

So what have you got against those of us who work nights?

Happy new year anyway. :-))
Steve

Old 31-12-2003, 04:50 PM
Bob Hobden

"Sacha" wrote in message
May 2004 bring all of you health and happiness and long, balmy, gardening
days with rain only at night. ;-)
--

Well, actually, for a change to 2003, some rain at any time would be nice
this coming spring/summer/autumn.

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars
356 data units completed.

happy, happy, happy David Hare-Scott[_2_] Australia 1 12-01-2010 06:32 AM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... Reka Orchids 4 05-04-2003 11:32 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR Natalie United Kingdom 3 01-01-2003 09:51 PM
Happy New Year to one and all Steve United Kingdom 2 01-01-2003 12:09 PM
Happy New Year to all Geodyne Permaculture 6 27-12-2002 02:47 AM