GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   nursery recommendations (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/50651-nursery-recommendations.html)

sahara 20-01-2004 01:02 PM

nursery recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good nursery or two in the west midlands area.
I am just making a list of the ones that are closest to me, but there
are still so many to choose from.
?
thanks.

John Towill 20-01-2004 02:04 PM

nursery recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good nursery or two in the west midlands area.
I am just making a list of the ones that are closest to me, but there
are still so many to choose from.
?
thanks.

West Midlands is rather a large area, like to be more specicic, eg
Eccleshall any use?

Cheers
JohnT
--
If emailing direct please remove
wet from towill.

sahara 21-01-2004 02:59 PM

nursery recommendations

John Towill wrote in message . ..
Can anyone recommend a good nursery or two in the west midlands area.
I am just making a list of the ones that are closest to me, but there
are still so many to choose from.
?
thanks.

West Midlands is rather a large area, like to be more specicic, eg
Eccleshall any use?

Cheers
JohnT

hmm. well, i live in south east birmingham so eccleshall might be a
little far. But i am happy to drive a distance to places that get rave
reviews. I seem to remember having little success with the RHS nursery
finder and yell.com just has too many to choose from.
sarah